Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What next?

The more I think about this blog the more I realize that has lots of possibilities for just about anything. I have thought about it as a non-locational church site, a place to find encouragement, a place for those who are following Christ to have other believers who care, and the list goes on. But what really is this blog about?

Since I am not the only writer here I don't have the final say in the matter. My vision for this blog is to create a place to join together in unity of faith, love of Christ, and desire to grow and help others join in as well. I want to see people join in the pursuit of Christ-likeness and begin to show the love of Christ as they go.

This blog is a product of me being a visionary, wanting to get something done even if I have no idea what I am doing. I greatly desire to see the unity of the saints join together to bring Christ into their worlds and invite others to do the same, so I created a place to do just that. I don't know where this will go, but that is part of the adventure of following Christ.

If you have been invite to be a contributor please feel free to write about whatever. My sisters have written challenges, I have written strategy, and I am sure others will write something that is unique to them. Join the pursuit, all are welcome. If you want to contribute just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment